Adsense is not always good when it comes to performance. Most of the times they show ads irrelevant to the topic and results from a low CTR. The solution is going for good affiliate programs with Adsense They will boost your overall revenue from your blog.
Below is a list of top affiliate programmes :
- ad.ly – Refer people to ad.ly and if they sign up and use the program, you will make 12% of what they will make. For those who don’t know about ad.ly, it’s a program which enables you to earn money by sponsoring your tweets.
- DirectCPV – The good thing about directcpv is that you don’t have to care for conversions as you will get paid for every time a user clicks on the banner. Affiliates earn a 60% revenue share on the views generated.
- HostGator – Hostgator affiliate program gives $125 for every sign up for an account. The huge value of sign up ensures a higher income even if the conversion rates are not so high.
- Photobucket – If you have a pictures and wallpapers website or blog where users are interested in images then you can refer them to create an account on Photobucket. They pay you 40% of the revenue earned from the account.
- E- junkie – Sign up with e-junkie and sell digital products online associated with a fixed commission.
- ClickBank – When it comes to affiliate marketing and sales ClickBank are always a hot favorite. You can embed your ClickBank code anywhere like your blog, website, and forums and can earn the quick buck.The commissions are as high as up to 75% which is the best in the industry.
- NeverBlueAds – One of the best affiliate programs having a great list of clients.
- Amazon – Make money by selling Amazon products on your website. Earning is up to 15% of the product sold.